- Arizona Inn-A Tucson landmark.
- Arizona motels- A visit to several classic motels along Highway 66
- The Gadsden Hotel- Douglas, Arizona’s hotel famous for a beautiful full Tiffany glass window & a not so famous ghost.
- Hassayampa Inn-Prescott’s classic inn recently restored to its 1927 splendor .
- Hotel San Carlos- This 1928 Italian Renaissance-inspired hotel is Phoenix’s crown jewel.
- Hotel St. Francis- The “other” historic Santa Fe inn.
- La Fonda- A icon mentioned in virtually every novel ever written about Santa Fe.
- New Mexico motels- A visit to more classic motels along Highway 66